American Legion War Memorial Commission
The Commission manages the Veteran’s facilities in the Veterans Building. This consist of offices for Posts of the American Legion, Veterans’ organizations, five meeting rooms and the the Veterans’ Gallery.
- Open Mondays-Fridays, 1-8pm
- Room 101, first floor of the Veterans Building, 401 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102
- 415 861-4920
- Paul Cox, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org Since 2015 Paul has served as the Chair of the American Legion War Memorial Commission (ALWMC). Paul is one of the founders of Veterans Speakers Alliance and American Legion Robert Basker Post 315 in San Francisco. He serves on the National Board for Vietnam Agent Orange Relief and Responsibility Campaign and has served as on the Swords to Plowshares as Board Chair from 2009 to 2012. Paul is a civil engineer and associate principal of Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates. He joined the USMC in 1968 and served in Vietnam. He attended the University of Oklahoma and holds an engineering degree from San Francisco State University.
- Nelson Lum, Vice Chair, email@example.com
- John McCaffrey, Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janice Tong, Special Assistant to the Chairman, email@example.com
Room 101, War Memorial Veterans Building
401 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102